As I take my first load of sand from the depths, up the escape hatch, I know one thing.
This is MY pyramid. The RED team, thier non-specific counterance, the Builders, Levelers, and Uncoverers (BLU) Team, and anyone one else who comes by, will not get in. When I get back to base, I'm going to turn off the beacon to the fleet, and run a special, ancient code, through the last broadcast.
They won't know what I've done, and they'll likely send recovery teams out once again, to try and recover the pyramid's treasures. Which is fine. I'll have turrets set up to make sure no one gets anything; This cacti in one of the chests should prove resiliant enough to stop people from getting in, as well. And if those don't, I have a replacement bucket, that I can fill with lava, and make a moat to prevent any further attempts to stop people.
I shall mete out the final judgements for any who arive on this planet unbidden. Like the terran jackal-god, Anubis, I shall judge the deeds of the people ariving, and against the feather of the fallen, they shall be deemed wanting, and be executed.
I am no longer just DragonlordJoe, a lucario of the Rucario Erection and Demolotion team. I am now the Anubian Lucario, and Death is my business.
And business, she will be improving quite soon.
Achievement Get!
* Pyramid Explorer
* Scared?
* lolwut? (Noted already)
* And boom goes the dynamite (10 gunpowder stored, 2 blocks of TNT found, 0 crafted but 2 makable) (Noted Already)
Achievement Failed!
* Pharaoh's Best Soldier
* Obey My Command! (noted already; is why the player is now talking in gold, and is 'cursed' to defend the pyramid and planet)
Death Toll : 1
Rooms Uncleared - Skeletons/Lava Pit.
Lapis Count (sans destroyed from explosion) - 2 blocks / 18 units
Gold Count (sans gold blocks from crypt walls) - 16 blocks / 144 units
Diamond Count (sans pillar from crypt) - 13 units
Iron Count (including from crypt) - 5 blocks 3 bars / 48 units
Achievements Remaining:
Expert Farmer (0 sugar cane found)
Follower of the Gods
Night? No thanks! (0 sheep spawned, 0 wool gathered)
About 20% cooler
My fortress!
Desert Watcher
Green Thumb (3 cacti in inventory and chests)
Pyramid Builder
Ride like an Egyptian
Epic Fail
No comments:
Post a Comment